at The Lumen Center
The Vampire Facelift is an anti-aging treatment that makes your face feel smooth and rejuvenated, naturally. Shed fine lines, wrinkles and sunspots using PRP in your own blood.
Payment Options Available. Pre-Qualify Now
0% Interest for 12 Months
Dr. Andrew Kwak
About the Lumen Center
Dr. Kwak has been referred to as “an artist” by his patients for his keen eye for aesthetic detail and producing dramatic, natural-looking, yet not “overdone” results that get noticed. He has performed hundreds of aesthetic and body contouring procedures every year for the last decade in Bryn Mawr and the Philadelphia region.
He is an internationally recognized expert in minimally invasive venous and cosmetic surgical techniques. He frequently guest lectures for both the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, where he is a member and the American College of Phlebology.
Vampire Facelift at The Lumen Center
The Lumen Rejuvenate procedure is a “vampire facelift,” but with MicroNeedling followed by injections with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). PRP contains regeneration power stored in your blood that helps stimulate collagen, elastin and fat cell growth to improve your skin’s texture, quality and tone. The result is a more youthful and refreshed look to your face. Stubborn stretchmarks on other areas of the body and chronic acne scarring also respond to this treatment.
There are a series of steps that are involved during the approximately one-hour procedure:
- The first step is MicroNeedling, a procedure that repeatedly punctures the facial skin with tiny, sterile needles to spark collagen production.
- After a blood sample is taken, it is placed in a centrifuge, which separates out the platelet-rich plasma.
- An antiseptic agent and a local numbing cream are applied to the skin to be treated.
- Using a very small needle, the PRP filled syringe is then injected back into the face, with special attention paid to regions of numerous wrinkles or thin skin.
Surgery Without Surgery
At The Lumen Center, Lumen Rejuvenate (the “vampire facelift”) is performed with a topical numbing cream prior to the procedure. There are no incisions or stitches. There is very little to no downtime. The skin may become mildly red and swollen for a few days, which can be easily concealed with cover-up. The recovery is not much different than a day in too much sun at the beach!
Vampire Facelift – Quick Facts
- All-natural using healing properties in PRP from your own blood
- Eliminate fine lines, wrinkles and sunspots
- Minimally-invasive, no incisions or stitches
- Local anesthesia
- Little to no downtime
- Results last for 2 years
- Financing options available
- Caring and compassionate team of professionals
Ultimate Comfort and Care
We want you to feel comfortable and have the best experience possible. It’s why we take the time to educate you about what to expect before and after your procedure. Lumen Center patients are carefully monitored post-procedure and at regular checkpoints for up to a year.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
By submitting this form, you authorize Lumen to send text messages with offers & other information, possibly using automated technology, to the number you provided. Message/data rates apply. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Use is subject to terms.