NATURAL BREAST ENHANCEMENT
Love Your Breasts,
Lose the Love in Your Love Handles.
Payment Options Available. Pre-Qualify Now
0% Interest for 12 Months
Dr. Andrew Kwak
About the Lumen Center
Dr. Kwak has been referred to as “an artist” by his patients for his keen eye for aesthetic detail and producing dramatic, natural-looking, yet not “overdone” results that get noticed. He has performed hundreds of aesthetic and body contouring procedures every year for the last decade in Bryn Mawr and the Philadelphia region.
He is an internationally recognized expert in minimally invasive venous and cosmetic surgical techniques. He frequently guest lectures for both the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, where he is a member and the American College of Phlebology.
Natural Breast Enhancement at the Lumen Center
Do you want a smaller waist and to accentuate curves in the right areas? Your own fat is used to produce beautiful, natural-looking results for a softer, more feminine look.
Fat Transfer Versus Breast Implants
Fat transfer makes the breasts look and feel as natural as possible because it is soft, organic and enduring, especially compared to artificial implants. Silicone and saline implants will likely need a revision every 10 years. Fat transfer also leaves little to no scarring and has a short recovery time, whereas implants require open surgery. A slimmer donor site (usually the flanks or abdomen) is an added benefit to a fat transfer breast enhancement.
Surgery Without Surgery
At The Lumen Center, Natural Breast Enhancement is minimally-invasive with small nicks (“freckle indents”) in the skin, no stitches and a tiny injection cannula. Local anesthesia is administered, similar to what is provided at a dentist office. Recovery time is fairly short with most patients back to work after 3-4 days.
There are a series of steps that are involved during the approximately 4-hour procedure:
- Using gentle liposuction, unwanted fat from the abdomen, love handles or another area is transferred into a special closed-loop system. The fat is collected in a machine where it is carefully purified into a specially concentrated fat. This process makes the fat especially pure and dense for the best possible enhancement.
- Once the fat for the breast transfer has been collected, SmartLipo™, a safe, minimally-invasive form of liposuction, is used for finishing. Heat from the laser stimulates the growth of collagen, which will continue to tighten the skin of the donor area.
- During a process called Lumen Fill, the high-quality fat is precisely injected into the breasts in very small, discrete amounts to achieve a uniform, smooth and natural appearance.
Ultimate Comfort and Care
We want you to feel comfortable and have the best experience possible. It’s why we take the time to educate you about what to expect before and after your procedure. The Lumen Center patients are carefully monitored post-procedure and at regular checkpoints for up to a year.
Natural Breast Enhancement – Quick Facts
- All-natural using your own fat
- Fuller breasts, slimmer waistline
- Minimally Invasive, no stitches
- Local anesthesia
- Quick recovery – Return to Work in 4 Days
- Reliable, long-lasting results
- Financing options available
- Caring and compassionate team of professionals
The recovery process for the Natural Breast Enhancement is fairly short with most people only taking 3-4 days off from work with mild associated discomfort and bruising. A compression garment must be worn over the areas where the fat was taken for one month.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
By submitting this form, you authorize Lumen to send text messages with offers & other information, possibly using automated technology, to the number you provided. Message/data rates apply. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Use is subject to terms.